Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

Well, I slept from 9:30 last night until 6:30 this morning, so I was feeling much better today!  That was SO nice! :)  And I led the very last song service this morning.  I decided I'm not going to do that next year.  I'll be busy enough with the Southern Mentor job and my Bible work job.  And if I get into Destiny Drama (yes, I'm going to try)...  So yeah, leading song service is something I don't want to have to deal with.  So Anna Fink had the privilege of leading it with me for the last time. lol

Had a test in Intro to Ministry class, but I think that went well.  And the other classes went well too.  The choir has two concerts coming up, one on Saturday night and the other on Tuesday night, so we have rehearsal tomorrow afternoon as well as Sunday afternoon.  But they should go well and I'm looking forward to them. :)

Oh, and the last homework is due in Hebrew in the morning and the last Vocab quiz as well!  So I'm excited about that. :)  The semester is nearly over!!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed.  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment