Saturday, April 7, 2012

SonRise!

Well, today was quite the day!  Started the day with SonRise breakfast at 7:00.  Then our showing was the first one at 8:45.  All I can say is that SonRise is one of the most powerful things I've ever been a part of!  I was playing John and I was sobbing for like the last half of the thing...  Yeah.  Anyway, so I made it through show one, then Musgroves came and Dad came up to the church and they went through my second showing.  That one went better in some ways, but not in others.  Oh well.  After that, I showed Musgroves around campus for awhile, then they left and Seth, Dad, and I went to Donesky's house for awhile.  Then a bunch of friends threw me sort of an early birthday party.  We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, then we went bowling.  That was a lot of fun. :)  But anyway, I'm off to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment