Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday

Yippee!  Another week nearly over!  Unfortunately, I have Hebrew homework due in the morning, then a speech I have to give at 12:00, and Sabbath School to prepare for before 9:00 on Sabbath morning.  Yeah, tomorrow will be crazy...  But anyway, my homework is nearly done, so just a little bit to finish in the morning.  And then a speech to work on...  But I already said that.  So yeah, today has been pretty good.  Lots of homework and schoolwork.  Convocation was amazing!  A Native American musician spoke.  He told his story about when he first realized that someone could love him.  I don't think there was a dry eye in the building by the time he was done.  I wish I could have gone to his concert tonight, but we had housing fair, so I had to go pick our room for next semester.  Anyway, Seth and I ate at CiCi's Pizza this afternoon.  Since we're both getting low on money on our account and it would cost more to eat here than there, we went there.  Boy was it good. :)  After that, I came back to my room and worked on Hebrew homework while Seth went and did more interviews for his mission trip video.  Oh yeah, this morning I started shooting the first part of the introduction video for my mission trip as well.  Can't wait to get that done and posted to the blog so I can share the address with you all! :)  Anyway, I'm off to bed now.  Gotta get up early in the morning...  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment