Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday

Today has been pretty good.  Led song service again this morning for worship.  Anna Fink helped me - finally!  Things kept coming up, but today she was actually able to do it. lol  Then convo at 11:00.  It was the awards ceremony for all those over-achievers in the school. lol  Then choir and classes.  This afternoon I worked on preparing for the Bible study I had this afternoon as well as studied a little for the Hebrew test I have in the morning.  Then the study with Louise before rushing over to Thatcher chapel for the evening meeting where Deborah and I led song service.  Sarah Chang played the piano. :)  But I walked in right at 6:59, and it was supposed to start at 7:00.  I got several people worried. lol  (including myself...)  After that, I went to the last part of the SonRise practice for Pilate's Judgment Hall, then studied some more for my Hebrew test.  I really think I'm going to fail it, but oh well.  Now I'm off to bed so I can think in the morning!  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment