Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday

Today has been pretty good.  Kind of frustrating because I didn't get much done, but it was still nice.  This morning we had Hebrew, then wrote an essay in the testing center before fitness for life and speech class.  Then I met with the pastor, then attempted to follow up a Bible study before stopping at WalMart and coming back to campus to do laundry then go to SonRise rehearsal.  After that I played Tennis for Fitness for Life, then Eric, Stefan, Tyler, and I cheered for Sarah Chang in her soccer game at 9:00. :)  The only problem was that I realized I knew 2 people in the opposing team. =P  Valerie and Anissa, but oh well.  We still cheered for Sarah. :)  Sarah lost 0-1, but they gave the other team a long run for their point.  Anyway, now I'm off to bed.  Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment