Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4/24/12

Wow.  The closing notes of the oratorio "Neither Life nor Death" are still ringing in my ears: "Neither life nor death shall separate us from the love of God!"  Wow.  The first time I've ever performed in a choir with a full symphonic orchestra.  Definitely one of the highlights of my life!  There were several places in that piece that were just so amazing!  And then the feeling after we were done.  People hardly even waited for the last sound to disappear before they were on their feet applauding.  And then the composer came up and once people finally quieted down he said a few words of appreciation.  Then the family had a reception for those of us who performed it.  And they gave us each bookmarks that had Romans 8:38-39 on them.  And I had Tim Rumsey sign mine. :)

Other than that, my day has been packed with homework and classes.  I've been working on the Web Development homework ever since I rolled out of bed this morning and I finally finished it about 11:30.  It was being extremely difficult!  Between all of that, I took the final test for the Computer Concepts Class and had lots of choir practice and went to classes.  And then tonight I've gone over a little bit for the Hebrew test I have at 8:00 in the morning.  But I haven't really studied at all.  So I'll need to get up early to do that.  And since it's after midnight already, I need to get to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment