Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Well, today has been quite epic.  Started with getting up.  Or rather, sleeping in. lol  That was the epic part.  We didn't get up until nearly 9:00.  After getting up, we went and grabbed something to eat at CK's, then Seth left for his kayaking trip while Dad and I went and visited Jordans for awhile.  We had a lot of fun over there.  After that, Dad headed home while I went to working on Hebrew homework.  And I worked on that and other things for much of the short afternoon before eating lunch and going over to the girls' dorm for their open house.  It felt somewhat awkward at first wandering the halls of the girls dorm, but we got over it. lol  We visited a bunch of rooms and ate lots of sweets.  Anyway, I think I might head to bed pretty quick.  Unless we watch Dad the Hero on Vacation.  Still debating.  Anyway, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment