Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26

Well, today has been pretty good.  Had my last real assignment due this afternoon.  A big paper for Intro to Ministry class.  So I got that done this morning.  Convocation was different in each department, so I went to the Religion one.  It was really good!  It was Goodbye and Hello, and Dr. Tryon spoke near the end.  Quite powerful.  Then I ate lunch with Amy in the cafeteria before my last two classes.  In Intro to Ministry class, we finished watching a movie that we started last week called The Reading Room.  It was really good!  Definitely taught a lot of the principles of leadership we've been learning.  Anyway, then this afternoon I played racquet ball with Seth for a little bit before doing some follow-up stuff for work.  Then I watched Sarah Chang's championship soccer game.  And they won!!!  So we were really proud of the Seoul Sistas! :)  Then Descant had a concert at 7:30.  That's a group that a lot of our friends are in, including Rebekah Luchak and Anna Fink.  And now we're actually off to bed early!  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment