Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday night

I am feeling 100% better today than I did yesterday!  I haven't been in bed at all. :)  And the test went fairly well this morning in Hebrew, I think.  So I am very thankful about that!  Otherwise it's just been homework and classes today.  And doing a couple Bible Studies with Joe this afternoon.  That was really nice!  And Katie somehow had several tea bags sitting in front of my door this morning with a note to get well soon (because sooner is better than later).  So that made my day. :)  Anyway, I have SO much that is still due by tomorrow and then Hebrew that's due Wednesday morning that I haven't even started on, but I am going to bed at a decent time and getting up early.  Seth just went to bed because he has to get up at midnight to work the 12 - 8 shift, so I guess I need to get to bed as well - and be thankful I get to sleep until 5:30! :)  Anyway, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment