Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIS!

So today started well.  I slept in until 7:00! :)  I ate breakfast after Hebrew class, hence the reason I slept in.  Then I worked on my speech for awhile and did other random homework before speech class at 12:00.  I gave my demonstration speech about how to write a Bible study and I felt it went pretty well.  A little bit long, but so was everyone else's. =P  Seth, Eric, and I went to Walmart after that, then I cleaned my room and put stuff away before playing Ultimate Frisbee until supper time.  So I took a shower, ate supper, then went over to the gym to hear Doug Bachelor.  His talk tonight was really good!  And then we rushed over to vespers.  That was really good as well!!!  So it has been a wonderful end to a long week.  TGIS!  (Thank God it's Sabbath!) :)

After vespers, we had nachos in the lobby of the dorm then hung out in Eric's room for awhile.  But now I am off to bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment