Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday

Today was so awesome!  Christmas is officially here!!! :)  We had the Christmas on the Promenade event tonight with the lighting of the Christmas tree and everything.  Oh yeah, but before that on outreach, Hahna and I were riding in my 168 horse open sleigh with Christmas music playing. :)  Yeah, I think some people think I'm crazy for still insisting to have the top down on that car, but oh well.  Hahna and I both agreed that it was far too nice a day to have the top up!  And it was still around 40 degrees! :)

Anyway, the program here at Southern was really nice.  Hot chocolate and Donut Holes and everything!  And lots of music from different people.  Anyway, it was a great evening.  I'll put pictures below. :)  Goodnight!



















No comments:

Post a Comment