Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

I can't believe it's nearly Christmas!  In some ways, it doesn't feel like Christmas, due to the temperature and lack of snow.  But in other ways, it definitely feels very much like Christmas, because we are constantly singing Christmas songs and everything...  Anyway, it's weird.

Today went well.  The Hebrew test was horrible, but oh well.  Hopefully it doesn't effect grades too much...  Joseph said that Dr. Klingbeil was trying to punish us for something...  The rest of the day was fun.  After classes, we had a photo shoot for the SALT advertisements next year.  We went to a house and staged a whole bunch of Bible studies and door-to-door stuff and everything.  It was lots of fun.  And then I had my interview for the Bible Worker position at the East Ridge church at 5:30.  That went well...  After that, Eric, Matt, and I went through all the video footage I took over the semester because we're responsible for putting together a 5-minute video for grad.  We'll see if it actually gets done...

Anyway, I'm off to sleep.  Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment