Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sabbath!

Today was a lot of fun.  I went to church at Chat First this morning, then came back to the caf for lunch.  After that, I went to the greenway and walked with Matt, Stefan, LisaMarie, Sarah, her roommate, Kayla, Dara, Dara's boyfriend Eric, and Travis.  Oh yeah, and Ernest, aka Squealer, Kayla and Dara's child (football... =P)  That was fun!  And then we went to the Christmas program at the church and after that, a whole bunch of us went over to Stefan's house and watched Scarlet and the Black.  That is such an amazing movie!  Definitely one of my favorites! :)  It's about a Catholic priest during World War II that helped hide a whole bunch of prisoner of war and Jewish people.  It was amazingly powerful!  Anyway, and now I'm back in my room and getting ready for bed.  So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment