Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11

I was really tired today...  I got to bed at like 11:45 or something last night and back up at 7:15 this morning.  I went in to the church at 8:00 to help them figure things out for livestreaming the Christmas program on Sabbath.  So that lasted about 45 minutes.  Then I had gotten a text from Victoria saying that her son Luciano had had a seizure in the night and they had been taken to the hospital, so I went to pick them up and take them home after that.  So by the time I finally got back on campus, it was nearly 10:00!  And then I ate breakfast. =P  I ate at the Village Market and had biscuits and gravy. :)

Then I did homework!  And homework.  And homework.  But I think I'm ready for everything tomorrow. :)  And after the homework, Hahna and I did a little visitation and then went over to Victoria's place for supper / Christmas party.  It was fun.  And then she took a bunch of pictures of us. =P  After that, I came back to the Dorm, visited with Ryan and Victor for awhile, took a piece of paper over to Emily, Katie's roommate, for Katie, and then came back to the dorm where Eric and I have been studying for our exam tomorrow and writing blog posts. =P  So anyway, I'm off to bed pretty quick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment