Friday, December 16, 2011

Home!

Here's just a short post to let you all know that I am safely in Alaska! :) Yesterday was spent organizing my new room and packing. Then Eric and I left for Groome Transportation at 12:15 so that we could catch the 1:00 shuttle to Atlanta. Eric, his sister Crystal, and I were all on the same flight to Seattle, which was really nice! :) So anyway, Crystal met us there and we got on the shuttle and our long adventure began! Things went smoothly through security and everything thankfully, so we had about two and a half hours to wander around before our flight left. And Eric and I found something to eat. Boy is airport food outrageous!

Anyway, I finally got to Fairbanks at 12:20 this morning local time. That's 4:20 AM eastern time... Well, Mom, Caleb, and Charity picked me up and we came to the Regency hotel to sleep. And now it's 7:15 in the morning and I'm just waiting on everyone else to wake up. :p

Well, I guess this blog will be put on hold until January 9 when I fly back to school. Happy end of the semester and I will post again later! God bless! :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment