Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Today has been quite the day!  It started before 8:00 with me getting up and working on homework.  And yes, this was after getting to bed at 2:15 this morning...  Anyway, at about 10:30 we left to go to Jordans' house.  We had so much fun!  We visited for a little while, then we played games on the Wii for awhile.  There are so many different weird and interesting games on there!  Like the one where you're a chicken trying to fly from island to island and you have to flap your arms like a bird.  That was quite humorous.  I actually did well on that one, whereas Seth didn't.  But he smoked me really bad on the soccer one...  And then there was bowling and frisbee and stuff.  It was a lot of fun!  And lunch was really good as well.

At 4:00 there was the Symphony Orchestra's concerto concert.  That was really good as well!  After that, I worked on a little bit of homework before the SALT/Nehemiah Team meeting at 6:30.  And now, after doing some more homework, I am getting ready for bed.  After I do a little more on Hebrew...  But anyway, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment