Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

I feel so far behind!  Oh well.  I could not sleep last night, so that was miserable.  And then Seth had to get up at 4:30 to go to work.  But I made it to the prayer group at 7:00!  So that was a good start.  And they had biscuits and gravy at breakfast, which made me really happy. :)  Then classes and homework...  At 4:00, Seth, Eric, Stefan, and I played Tennis for an hour.  That was a lot of fun.  Then we ran into Victoria who had lost her keys and couldn't get into her vehicle.  That caused about two and a half hours of delay.  But it was nice to be able to help her.  It finally ended up that Kayla's insurance would pay for a locksmith if Kayla was there with her, so that's what we did.

After that, Kayla and I worked on Hebrew homework for awhile, then I finished the section of the IDAK Career placement thing that's due tomorrow...  And now I'm off to bed!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment