Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Sabbath!

Today was pretty good.  I had my first Hebrew class for this semester at 8:00.  Boy do I need to do some catch up study!  Then I finished up some homework and stuff before my speech class at 12:00.  That was kind of fun.  We had to give an introduction speech about another class mate.  Mine was a girl named Keirsta Mackey.  Yesterday we spent awhile visiting and figuring out what we would say about each other. =P  It's kind of neat, because she's Norma Youngberg's great-granddaughter.

This afternoon Seth and I played Ultimate Frisbee for a couple of hours.  That was a lot of fun!  Really nice to get back out and get some exercise. :)  Then we had a little SALT reunion/vespers at Joe's house.  That was really nice.  So nearly all of SALT that is still around was there!  It was the first time I had gotten to see Matt since we've been back.  And Joe also invited some people, so we had 28 there. :)

Then of course we had vespers that we had to attend at the school.  It was communion, which was really nice.  Except the water for foot washing was COLD!!!  A basin had been put under every chair (the service was in the gym) and by the time for foot washing, it was really cold.  But oh well.

Anyway, I'm now off to bed.  So goodnight and happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment