Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16

Hey Y'all!  I've had several people tell me that they really miss the daily emails every night, so I decided to give it another shot.  I won't promise I will post every night, but I'll post as often as possible. My computer got here today, so it makes it easier!!! :)  I am so super happy.  I had to wait around my room until 1:30 before the mail came.  It usually comes much earlier, but not today!  Oh well.  I took my car into the shop this morning and thankfully this mechanic gave me a much better price to fix the drive shaft on my car.  So that made me happy.

As soon as my computer got here, I walked over to Heldzinger's house for the afternoon.  Then Lisamarie and I did a Bible study in Chattanooga this evening.  It went pretty well...  After we got back home, we finished proofing the play video so I can get that burning tomorrow hopefully!  That would be super nice. :)  And now I'm off to bed.  So goodnight all!  Hope you're having an amazing summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment