Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sabbath

OK, so it's quite late (or early), but I'll at least fill you in on the highlights of my day.  This morning I sang "Four Days Late" for special music at Chatt. First.  Lisamarie and Stefan sang back-up and Mrs. Heldzinger played the piano.  I think it turned out alright...  They're already trying to get me scheduled to sing that song at East Ridge. =P  Anyway, the video is below.

Then I went over to Donesky's house for lunch and to celebrate Orville's 50th birthday.  He's pretty proud about that. lol  So that was fun.  And I met Heather's roommate here at Southern.  She seems super nice.

I left their house around 3:30 and headed 2 hours north to Heritage Academy because I got a message from Johannes Harnisch saying that he and his dad were there for some meetings this week and they are leaving early Sunday morning.  So I went up there and visited with them for a couple of hours.  It was so nice to see them again!

I got back home to Heldzingers' house around 10:15 this evening.  They had some friends over still, so I visited with them until they left, then we visited some and watched a couple of Christian comedian videos.  And now it's 12:30 and I need to get to sleep!  So goodnight! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment