Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30

Today has been a really good day!  Well, started kind of not so good.  First day of Hebrew 3...  But it was really neat sitting in the old classroom again and seeing all my Hebrew buddies again. :)  But this class is seriously going to kill me...  It's midnight and I still haven't finished my homework that's due in the morning...  And I have a grammar quiz as well.  But I think I'm going to head to bed and get up early in the morning to finish the homework.

But I haven't told you the best part of the day!  So, Lisamarie and I had a Bible study this evening.  It went really well.  But on the way back, I asked her to be my girlfriend.  And she said yes!!!  I am super excited. :)  I had talked with her parents last night and they gave us their blessing and they are both very excited for us. :)  Anyway, I'll post pictures tomorrow hopefully.  We took some, but I left my camera in the car. =P  So anyway, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment