Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Sabbath!

So today has been pretty good!  I moved rooms yesterday to the room that I'll have this next winter.  It had been re-done, but there were still a couple of things that weren't finished.  So they replaced the bathroom and closet doors today.  They look a lot better. lol  But I spent most of the morning trying to bring sense to my chaotic room...  Sarah Doe was here for a day to say goodbye to everyone before she moves, so several of us went out to eat for lunch at a really neat vegan restaurant downtown.  It was really neat.  They even had board games there for people to play, so after we ate we played Apples to Apples for awhile.  Then I had a Bible study with Louise, which went pretty well.  Then I came over here to Heldzingers' house.  I checked out of the dorm again, so I'm here for the weekend. :)  Anyway, I need to get to sleep.  Tomorrow's a really big day!  But I'll tell you about it after it happens. lol  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment