Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday

Wow, I realize I haven't updated you all in a while!  But the last few days have been hectic.  Stefan was staying with me for a few nights, so that of course made things more hectic.  And then I was in limbo about my car.  I thought I may have to replace it, but I don't think I'm going to now.  I think it's the transmission that needs replaced now and a friend is able to replace it for a reasonable price.  So it looks like we won't be separated for a little while longer at least. :)

Other than that, I've been doing Bible studies, working on the DVD label and cover for the Christmas play, and other random stuff.  The one week Summer SALT is going this week, so Lisamarie and I led song service for the opening meeting of that on Sunday evening.  That was fun.  Yves Monnier was the speaker.  He talked about ten reasons to do evangelism.

Anyway, I need to get to sleep.  Another day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment