Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday night

Today was pretty good!  I spent the morning making a couple of changes on the play DVD, then Josh finished his demolition of me on Axis and Allies.  By the time that was done, it was time for lunch.  Then Lisamarie had to return some things to the mall, so she, Stefan, and I all went to the mall for awhile.  That was fun.  And then Josh played trumpet and I played trombone for awhile.  We both need to do that more often! lol  But it was really good to get the trombone out.  And then we played the Pilgrim's Progress game.  It's been ages since I've done that!  I've never met anyone else with the game, so I was surprised when Lisamarie pulled it out for us to play tonight. lol  And now I'm back in my room.  Stefan is spending the weekend in the dorm with me, so we're having fun. lol  Anyway, time for bed!  Have a wonderful Sabbath! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment