Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday evening

So today has been sort of a different day.  I finished up the play DVD and got it burned.  But now the disc is saying it's damaged, so I need to figure that out...  But otherwise, that project is getting wrapped up! :)

Then Josh and I started playing a game that he has, Axis and Allies.  He just got a huge game board, so we were trying it out.  He wants to play it as a group Saturday night, but he wanted me to figure out how to play it first.  So we played that all afternoon.  And evening. lol  It's sort of like Risk, except a lot more realistic.  Anyway, my Bible study canceled, so I didn't have to do that, so we played.  I am all the Ally countries, and he is slaughtering me.  The game is nearly over, but we had to quit for the night. lol  To be continued on the morrow.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.  Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment