Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21

Wow. I have not posted anything for a long time! I feel horrible about it! Anyway, life has been super crazy. Trying to balance classes and homework and friends and work and a girlfriend. And trying to stay sane through it all... It's been quite the semester so far.

I just got back from fall break. I'm taking a canoeing class, so this was our class trip. We went down a river for four days in canoes. It was a lot of fun! I ended up tipping my canoe the first day, which made everything get wet for the next day or two. But everything had pretty much dried out by the end of it. :)

Definitely the highlight of the trip was getting back to my room and getting a note from my awesome girlfriend written on the bathroom mirror saying welcome back. :) And letters from her. But anyway, I'm super tired. I will try to write more regularly... Have an awesome night! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Joel, I've just finished my first year of Theology at Avondale College in Australia. Unfortunately I haven't been blogging but I have been posting a couple of videos about it on myYouTube account. Just search daleo79 if you're keen. How's your study going, you'd be finished now right?

    ReplyDelete